Wear and tear on your body is inevitable, but injury does not have to be the final result. We believe strongly in teaching proper movement patterns, strengthening joint stabilizers, and removing mobility restrictions in order to prevent pain and injury. Waiting for pain to rear its ugly head can set athletes back in training – The Functional Movement program is an excellent way to prevent costly injury.
Functional Movement Program
How Does It Work?
The FMP is designed to give you the tools and the plan to address and manage necessary maintenance on your body. Your body is a machine – and just like any machine, you have to perform regular maintenance in order for it to run efficiently and avoid costly breakdown.
A 6-month or 1-year subscription to this program will include:
+Initial Functional Movement Analysis to identify mobility issues and movement dysfunctions
+Individualized mobility programming & instructional videos for each exercise to complete on your own
+Quarterly or Bi-Monthly re-assessments to continue progressing you forward
Is This Program For Me?
Answer the following questions to see if this program is for you.
1. Is your personal health & fitness a priority in your life?
2. Do you notice difficulty/restriction while performing certain movements in the gym or in your day-to-day life?
3. Are you very physically active – constantly participating in challenging work-outs that leave you sore and beat up?
4. Do you wish to significantly decrease your risk of major orthopedic surgery in your future?
5. Do you desire a better quality of life?